Administration jobs in Midleton, County Cork
€22,609 - €35,218 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- Be part of a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Have a good working knowledge of social media platforms in relation to recruitment, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn…
- If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now or contact Katy…
Cadence Design Systems
- Send out follow up training surveys to evaluate training sessions, monitor feedback and highlight any issues following feedback.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Provide manufacturing product and process expertise support in the following:
- Preferably have completed, or be completing, a relevant third level…
- With over 50 years of experience, we bring together teenagers from across the globe, turning the unfamiliar into the unforgettable, by giving them the summer…
- Injury claims handling experience, negotiation and administration skills highly desirable.
- Proactive end to end management of a portfolio of 150-200 casualty…
- Assist with and contribute to department administration, marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Inform clients of any new available services or updates to…
- Analyze current and new exploit vectors and techniques for gaining and maintaining access.
- Intermediate knowledge of current exploitation techniques across…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- La Creme currently have an exciting opportunity for a strong administrator or coordinator who may looking to get into a HR related role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.