Administration jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- Secondary School diploma and may require some post secondary education.
- Experience preferred in the following:
- Review all requests for processing.
- There is also the Vodafone University where our employees can gain incredible skills!
- Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a…
- If you would love an opportunity to gain exposure in a Professional Services environment or if you simply want to take on a new opportunity in the finance,…
- This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story!
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Inspire a purpose driven organisation by communicating information to all employees that is relevant, timely, exciting, fun and inspirational.
- The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CCMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with…
- In addition to active communication, the operations administrator ensures documentation of all facets of the troubleshooting processes to include the…
- There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad…
- Post-secondary education certificate, diploma or degree in related field.
- Assist in the review of current systems and processes.
€12 an hour
- La Creme currently are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join an Agricultural company based on the outskirts of Cork.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.