Administration jobs in Mount Merrion, County Dublin
St. Patrick's University Hospital
€32,500 a year
- However please note that with the current uncertainty regard Covid-19, the availability of vacancies, pre-assigned recruitment dates, and/or start dates may be…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 a year
- Great staff social events and an energetic team.
- Further study, you can become an Accredited Product Advisor in General Insurance which we will support and…
- Relevant qualification in Office Administration.
- Supporting recruitment in the home e.g arranging interviews & completing reference checks in consultation with…
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
Celtic Anglian Water Ltd.
Ringsend, County Dublin
- As well as a competitive salary, you will be included in our Defined Contribution pension scheme upon successful completion of your probation period.
- Prior experience in Private Equity fund administration or alternatives funds industry preferred.
- Understand client relationships and expectations and ensure…
- Main purpose of the role:
- Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured and balances correctly.
- It is looking for new qualify profiles for Intesa Sanpaolo Life with the following requirements:
- Intesa Sanpaolo Life is looking for a Investment Administration…
- With over 50 years of experience, we bring together teenagers from across the globe, turning the unfamiliar into the unforgettable, by giving them the summer…
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.