Administration jobs in Rathgar, County Dublin
Public Appointments Service (PAS)
- Have, or have the ability to quickly acquire, a good understanding of Irish public administration as well as knowledge of the policy context and current issues…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 a year
- Great staff social events and an energetic team.
- Further study, you can become an Accredited Product Advisor in General Insurance which we will support and…
- You will be responsible for accurate and timely completion of the NAV to the client and third parties in line with the Service Level Agreement and the funds…
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- Computer skills qualification – ECDL or similar preferable.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in an administration role.
- The administration of these cases is subject to the terms and legislation contained within the relevant acts & codes, while also adhering to the Company's…
- Seek out new opportunities via cold calling, emailing and social media outreach.
- This is a supporting role to the Customer Account team where you will assist in…
Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd
€30,000 - €33,000 a year
- Preparing official documents and completion of online forms.
- Essential Candidate Requirements: Extremely organised, experienced in a very fast-paced environment…
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.