Administrative Assistant jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
€30,950 a year
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- German is an advantage but not essential.
- General administrative support and other ad-hoc duties that may arise.
- As a Marketing & Office assistant, your mission will be to assist the Digital Project…
- To provide effective administrative and support service to the Student Fees function within the Finance department and contribute to its development across…
- Ensuring email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are regularly maintained and current.
- Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a…
- This person is vital to the success of the team, whilst ensuring the smooth running of the business across all administrative functions.
- €14.50 to €16.50 p/h.
- Reporting to Senior PA, you will support the Executive Director Team, helping to manage their workload, organise their day and free up their time by providing…
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Duties • To provide best in class HR administrative and recruitment support to our current and prospective employees.
- A point of contact for employee queries.
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- The main purpose of this role is to support the Service Supervisor in all manner of administrative duties and to ensure that business objectives and contractual…
Clondalkin, County Dublin
- Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder's merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland.
- To enjoy working with people.
- Providing efficient administrative support to the Director.
- Immigration Support Role with strong administrative, organisational and.
- What impact will you make?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.