Administrative Assistant jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives.
- Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- A forward thinking Fintech company are looking for an enthusiastic hard working candidate to join their team as an Office Administrator for a 6 month temp…
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as administrative/personal assistant, preferably in a financial institution.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in working as an administrative in a busy office environment.
- Be part of our team!
Deans Grange, County Dublin
€20,000 - €22,000 a year
- General administrative duties such as change of ownership, post, filing, etc.
- Mooney’s Hyundai, one of Ireland's top Hyundai dealers are currently recruiting a…
- Ensuring email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are regularly maintained and current.
- Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a…
- Partnership with assistants across the CIB group to provide coverage for absence where necessary.
- As an Executive Administrative assistant within the Corporate…
- At least 5 years of significant administrative experience including at Executive level, with a proven track-record gained within a similar global environment.
- CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients.
- Types of Jobs - Human Resources.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Fantastic opportuntiy for an experienced Admin Assistant / Junior PA to join an exciting new organisation.
- National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.