Administrative Assistant jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives.
- Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the…
- Provide administrative support, ensuring efficient operation of the office or function.
- Communicate and coordinate with management and administrative personnel…
- Junior Administrative Assistant including reception cover required to provide a courteous and efficient administration service and support a professional, well…
- About the Hermitage Medical Clinic.
- The Hermitage Medical Clinic is a 112 bed private hospital in Lucan, West Dublin.
- The role holder will be expected to:
- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes stock and cash handling.
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes and the reduction of store costs…
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as administrative/personal assistant, preferably in a financial institution.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
- Administrative Assistant – Part Time Role.
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our Site Administration Manager, based out of…
- Undertaking a range of administrative and clerical tasks associated with patient care to facilitate the smooth running of the ward/department, including cover…
€27,000 a year
- A well renowned Irish Communications Company established for over 30 years based in Blackrock are looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join their…
- Reporting to Senior PA, you will support the Executive Director Team, helping to manage their workload, organise their day and free up their time by providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.