Administrative Assistant jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives.
- Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the…
- Ensuring email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are regularly maintained and current.
- Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a…
NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in working as an administrative in a busy office environment.
- Be part of our team!
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as administrative/personal assistant, preferably in a financial institution.
- Handle in- and outgoing correspondence.
- Partnership with assistants across the CIB group to provide coverage for absence where necessary.
- As an Executive Administrative assistant within the Corporate…
- At least 5 years of significant administrative experience including at Executive level, with a proven track-record gained within a similar global environment.
- CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients.
- Types of Jobs - Human Resources.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- The work will be underpinned by the values and principles of the organisation and will consistently promote the strategic goals of Women’s Aid.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- This would suit someone looking to expand on their administrative experience with exposure to events, team administration and more.
- Take pride in your work.
- Job Title: PCERS 01/2020 - Clerical Officer, Grade III.
- Closing date: 30/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: It is proposed to hold interviews February 2020…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.