- The Packaging Artwork Associate II (Projects Coordinator) will be the point of contact and is responsible for the project management of all NPI and Product…
- To provide QA support for Allergan Pharmaceuticals International Limited (APIL) QA and Supply Chain departments.
- Enthusiasm and quality improvement orientation.
- The Third Party and Commercial Quality Specialist will support the Third Party and Commercial Quality (TPQC) team.
- This position may involve travel up to 10%.
- The Manufacturing Technician will perform various tasks to support the compounding, filling and capping of an aseptic product including preparing autoclave…
- The Pharm Tech Scientist is Responsible for the transfer of new products, raw materials and associated technologies to the Westport site and co-ordinating the…
- The Packaging Training Specialist at Allergan Pharmaceuticals Ireland will hold responsibility for creating, maintaining and delivering GMP Training and…
- The Microbiology Technician at the Allergan Pharmaceuticals Ireland facility will hold responsibility for carrying out routine/non routine microbiology…
- This role will report the Pharm Tech Scientist as part of the Pharmaceutical Technology function and will be responsible for various activities as outlined to…
- HPLC / GC analysis in accordance with requirements of associated Method Validation Protocol.
- HPLC / GC assay write up’s and review.
- The Business Unit (BU) Manufacturing Process Engineer is responsible for providing technical assistance for equipment/machinery and all aspects of performance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.