Applied Materials Inc. jobs
- The Irish subsidiary of Applied Materials is part of the Applied Global Services Business Unit and is the service part of our semiconductor business.
- Do you thrive on technology, excel at problem solving and care about customer success?
- Would you like the opportunity to gain training and experience as an…
- We are looking for a positive customer focused individual, with good systems knowledge to join our team in Leixlip/Maynooth, Co. Kildare in the role of Site…
- Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMAT) is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced…
- This position is within the install Team (iTeam) organization with focus on performing system installations throughout worldwide.
- Yes, 75% of the Time.
- Academic degree in natural or applied sciences (Pharmacy, biology, biotechnology, engineering).
- The QA Specialist for the Bulk Drug Substance (BDS) facility at…
- Develop and enhance training materials related to GDP as needed.
- Academic degree in natural or applied sciences (Pharmacy, chemistry, biotechnology, engineering…
- This position is within the iTeam organization with focus on performing system installations throughout the Europe region, as well as opportunities for travel…
- Thorough knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements as applied for the countries which this roles supports .
- Grade :All Job Level - All Job Functions.
- Undertake technical risk assessments to support raw material assessment for NPI.
- Ensure current with Regulatory changes, and industry trends, ensuring robust…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.