Area Manager jobs
- WE ARE NOW LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR DEPARTMENT MANAGERS IN OUR DUBLIN BASED STORES.
- Interested? Have a Look at the What the Role Involves Below:
- Inspirational Leader, confident in leading and developing managers and teams.
- Set and achieve sales and profitability targets for the entire area.
Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, County Dublin
- Gain understanding of all areas of the store and company strategy.
- Understand the market by monitoring the local area and competitor activity to maintain…
- Job Title: SJL/02-2020/1 - Quality & Safety Manager Grade VIII.
- Reference: SJL/02-2020/1.
- Closing date: 21/02/2020 12:00.
€27,000 a year
- The successful candidate will report to their regional manager and assume responsibility for maximising sales in their own area.
- You identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team.
- What you will be doing.
- We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of…
- Exciting opportunity to work within our Field Force, representing a Blue Chip company who are market leaders in the mobile phone industry.
- After all, it’s your personality that sets the tone for your area.
- An incredibly exciting opportunity to work with an accomplished global supermarket group has…
- As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do.
- We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.