Area Sales Manager jobs
- Create new sales leads and coordinate with service teams on after-sales services.
- To achieve and meet individual sales targets.
- Set and achieve sales and profitability targets for the entire area.
- Audit/approve schedules to maximize peak hours sales and support training objectives manage…
Recruit Island Administration and Finance
- Education & Qualification: • A degree in business/sales/marketing would be ideal but is not required.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be part…
- Maintaining and managing sales pipeline.
- Become an integral part of the machinery sales team.
- Assist in house dealer product technical & sales training.
- Achieve targets in a profitable and sustainable manner maximising sales opportunities.
- Increase sales revenue and brand preference of Bosch tools and…
- Sales and Commercial Focus – Maximising sales, opportunities and performance.
- Drive and monitor sales in your department ensuring that all targets are met.
- 2+ years in a sales management capacity.
- We have an open transparent layout with open areas for impromtu meetings, a large generous kitchen area, the Games Room…
- Build, motivate and mentor a high-functioning inside sales team to lead and drive sales conversations; hire new Inside Sales Representatives.
- Managed sales teams to success.
- Maintain all sales records and new customer information.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, forecast and deliver sales quotas.
- Oversee enforcement quality across policy areas, including calibrations with vendor teams.
- Research and stay up-to-date on key trends and suspicious patterns…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.