Assign Legal jobs
- This firm values its people and works hard at retaining and developing the best legal talent to fit in with their culture and values.
- It is a recognized leader in terms of innovation and in the transformation of the provision of legal services.
- Excellent drafting and technical skills.
- Draft other legal documents and negotiate on complex transactions.
- Have a strong interest in maintaining, developing and sharing relevant legal knowledge.
- Our Client, a top five law firm in Dublin has established a specialist White Collar Crime Group.
- Their team has extensive experience dealing with investigations…
- Keep abreast of relevant legislation and legal developments across EMEA and advise internal company stakeholders on impact of new legal developments and…
- Banking Associate 3-5 years PQE- Dublin firm, part of leading International Law Firm.
- Our Client is an international law firm with offices in Europe, Africa,…
- Organize workflow and task schedules to maximize laboratory efficiency (e.g., prioritize sample analysis, assign tasks, preventative maintenance).
- Our Client, a top five law firm in Dublin has a well-established Banking and Financial Services Group which is expanding it’s teams to meet the demands of its…
Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- We will assign practical work alongside your personal and group projects.
- You must have a legal right to work in the country the position is located.
- A legal qualification in Ireland, England or other common law jurisdiction;
- Liaising with and managing external legal, tax and other professional advisors in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.