Big Data Analytics jobs
- Knowledge of other big data platforms eg Spark, Snowflake, AWS Redshift.
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data including imaging & geospatial…
- Do you like working with big data?
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Are you passionate about data?
- Remain knowledgable of cutting-edge machine learning/ big data methods and techniques.
- Develop Data Analytic tools: Work with Internal Audit team to develop…
- Big data platforms including technologies.
- Environments. Additionally, the big data.
- Influence industry technical direction in order that GM's big data…
- Responsible for the specification and implementation of a range of IT solutions that will enable the incorporation of best practice data analytics into all…
Claregalway, County Galway
- If you like everything data and you'd like to be a part of creating data services in the cloud, this is the job for you!
- Proven experience leading data analytics teams, built on a foundation of hands on development.
- Building on and improving analytics tools, infrastructure and…
- Collaborate with Qlik insight and analytics team to ensure accurate data flow between GA360 and Qlik.
- Experience of Big Query data platform.
- Data and analytics related projects.
- Additionally, the senior big data Tools.
- GM's big data requirements are accommodated.
- Solr, and data Integration tools.
- Use advanced analytics practises to delve deeper into trends and patterns in the data.
- As a business we are making more and more decisions based on data and you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.