Big Data jobs
- This is a big data environment.
- Driving this is data and this group have developed a genuinely data driven culture across the business with access to VAST…
- Excellent computing and data processing skills.
- As a Data Analyst, you'll be responsible for protecting Google and its users by fighting abuse on a Search…
- Experience in big data processing.
- The objective is to exploit and deliver bleeding edge innovation in the areas of big data processing, machine learning, data…
- Technology Consulting - Cybersecurity and forensics, Data and analytics, Digital, Technology.
- We also help organisations improve critical decision making by…
- Big Data Software Engineer - CyberSecurity.
- Design, build/develop, maintain, test and assess big data solutions.
- At JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Big Data and NoSQL (Hadoop, Spark, Casandra).
- Experience working with relational and big data platforms.
- Data Preparation (SQL, ETL, Warehouse architecture,…
- Curiosity and passion for Data Science.
- At least 2 years’ experience tackling problems involving Big Data, e.g., using the Apache Spark / Hadoop stack to deploy…
- Big data platforms (Hadoop, etc).
- Experienced in good data visualization practices.
- Development of ETL solutions from a variety of data sources (RDBMS, XML,…
- We are passionate about innovating with data, performing cutting-edge data science experiments and development using the latest technologies.
- By collaborating with data analysts, data scientists, product managers, and other data engineering teams, our Data Engineers avail significant data products for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.