- Dublin Bus and Bus Éireann are now seeking to recruit apprentice heavy vehicle mechanics in the following locations:
- Applications must be made online.
- Are you ready to make a difference in this world?
- Do you want to be part of a team that develops ground-breaking medical and biotechnology services and devices?
National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
- PhD, Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship in Cell and Developmental Biology.
- Réf ABG-90888 Sujet de Thèse.
- 16/03/2020 > 25 et < 35 K€ brut annuel.
- This Scientist Cell biology job offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing and diverse company in the med-tech sector.
- Experience leading a biology or drug discovery group in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company is essential.
- Commercially aware and a proven business acumen.
- Academic degree in natural or applied sciences (Pharmacy, biology, biotechnology, engineering).
- The Senior QA Specialist will be responsible, with management…
- Reporting to the Quality Lead for Carlow expansion project, the QA Specialist role is critically important to ensure compliant qualification and start up of an…
- A third level qualification (BSc degree or higher) in biology, chemistry or related field.
- Regeneron offers a unique, world-class opportunity for interested…
- A broad background in biology, toxicology and chemistry including familiarity with recent methodologies and evaluation techniques (ISO 10993).
- Main Responsibilities of the Role:Integrate pathway analysis tools and machine learning techniques into existing data analysis workflowsDevelop bioinformatics…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.