Business Analyst jobs
- Work closely with business stakeholders in our North American Performance Nutrition business to translate their functional business requirements into new…
- Gathering and communicating business requirements on a number of key integration projects across the business.
- You’re an experienced analyst commercially astute and analytically adept, to help drive and develop the performance and strategy of our growing EMEA GCS…
- The Business Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and businesses.
- Whether we're creating new products or helping a small…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Experience of business analysis techniques and running workshops.
- Helping my client’s customers understand the business process to help deliver the projects to…
- Coordinate the physical inventory counts with the affiliate business partners.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of your affiliate’s business.
- Exploration of business problems and challenges through business partner meetings.
- Development of business case to support investment of technology.
- Become the business lead for Client related engagements.
- Broad business insight and an understanding of the software development processes is critical.
- AXA XL recognizes data and information as critical business assets, both in terms of managing risk and enabling new business opportunities.
- University degree in relevant business/finance discipline as a minimum.
- Understand the underlying business, implementation & product usage of assigned client/s.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.