Business Development Director jobs
- Lead a talented team of professionals to enable the growth and development of our business across the full life cycle of business development activity.
- You will be fully supported by a team of regional business development managers, the technical ‘Centre of Excellence’ and Financial and Asset management teams.
- Marketing and business development, to include:
- Taking responsibility for developing new business opportunities with existing and new Turner & Townsend clients.
- Collaborate with different lines of business to understand their analytic needs and client deliverables, act as consultant to propose business solutions and…
- We delight at turning innovation into business value.
- Employing almost 700 people worldwide, since its foundation in 1999, Openet has been at the forefront of…
- Processes of today’s dynamic businesses.
- Maintain weekly 1:1s with ADRs to speed up RAMP (for new hires) and accelerate ADR development.
- Experience managing sales and business development teams, managing team-lead and senior managers.
- Effective business acumen and passion for establishing and…
- The Product Development and Integration team within C&I is responsible for collaborating with development teams to drive quality execution, deliver cross…
- Be a thought leader in support of product management and the commercial teams for new business development initiatives.
- Must have fluency in English.
- Your own personal business coach.
- Direct cooperation with our founders/managing directors.
- Top business customer contacts, including leading top tier and tech…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.