Business Development Director jobs
- Promote the organisation across the wider business and champion the Sales Dev Ohana values of trust, personal growth, diversity, giving back and innovation.
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- We strive to employ people who are passionate about the business.
- We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success.
- You will be fully supported by a team of regional business development managers, the technical ‘Centre of Excellence’ and Financial and Asset management teams.
- The HR director will partner with our Ireland executives and leadership to align our HR programs and processes to meet their business needs.
- World-class training and development opportunities.
- As an enthusiastic and dynamic Business Development Director, you’ll showcase the craft, interpersonal…
- We are constantly evolving the way we develop relationships with our customers, but it always starts with understanding their business.
- Marketing and business development, to include:
- Taking responsibility for developing new business opportunities with existing and new Turner & Townsend clients.
- Flexibility to travel on company business when required.
- Initiate development programs and be the lead on specific projects.
Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- (Dublin & US) briefings on business development opportunities.
- Specialty and sterile hospital businesses.
- For both Endo & Par businesses.
- Experience with budget and business plan development.
- Work with Operation Managers in the development of financial and budgetary plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.