Cadence Design Systems jobs
- Contribute to continuous improvement in accordance with ISO-9001 systems.
- Communicate regularly with customer on project status and potential new design…
- Having mixed signal design experience is a strong plus.
- 10+ years of experience in Analog CMOS/BiCMOS IC design.
- Familiar with Verilog A and its modelling.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in analog and mixed-signal design ideally with experience in time-mode circuits and systems.
- Interested in system design and how this translates to analog design requirements and propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer…
- (5) EMI analysis and filter design, including design of magnetic components.
- (2) Modelling, analysis and design of power electronics-based distribution systems…
- It must also include control loop architecture and implementation for these systems.
- Leading design review of products to ensure quality of results.
Clonmel, County Tipperary
- Projects include external and capital systems with a focus on Mixed-Signal electronics and High-Speed digital design.
- Honors Degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Experience building large scale distributed, fault-tolerant system.
- Experience designing, developing, debugging, and operating resilient distributed systems.
- The successful candidate will have broad digital design experience and demonstrate an understanding of analog systems.
- This involves system level simulation, algorithm development, schematic design, layout and validation of manufactured silicon.
- Contract : Full Time/Fixed Term.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.