Call Centre jobs
- Customer Service Agent (Passenger Services)-2011086.
- Primary Location-Europe-IE-Shannon-Shannon Airport (SNN).
- Unposting Date-Feb 4, 2020, 5:59:00 PM.
€9.80 an hour
- Provide first class support within a call centre environment to customers via telephone.
- Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance.
Castlebar, County Mayo
- Contact customers via outbound calls or email to notify them of delays in delivery.
- This role has responsibility for delivering a first class customer service.
- Maersk is looking for a driven individual with prior Customer facing or call center experience to join our dynamic Customer Service team.
Medical University of South Carolina
Hospital, County Limerick
- MUHA AA30 - Patient Access Services Representative.
- Entity: Medical University Hospital Authority (Medical Center).
- Pay scale: MUHA- Grade 08.
€10.05 an hour
- Customer Service Advisor – the role:
- You will be an advocate for the Argos values, and will do all you can to meet customer expectations – from serving on the…
Dundalk, County Louth
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of customer engagement plans, programs, and initiatives in order to align with the company’s customer…
- Location: Unit 4, Mygan park.
- Nightline are looking for a Customer Service agent to complement the existing team.
- Typical duties include but are not limited to:
€15 an hour
- At Connected Health we offer a career not just a job.
- Our business is transforming the way Homecare is delivered across the ROI and UK.
- New Ireland is one of Ireland's leading life assurance companies.
- We look after customers at many of life's key milestones and enable them to thrive by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.