Chef De Partie jobs
€12 - €14 an hour
- Chef de Partie • € 12.00 - €14.00 per hour • 32.5 hours per week• Meal provided on shiftLooking for a career built on you?
The Hotel Imperial
Dundalk, County Louth
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or Senior Commis chef in a similar environment (4/5* hotel).
- This position would suit an experienced chef De Partie or a…
- Chef de Partie – The Belvedere Hotel.
- We have a fantastic new vacancy for Chef de Partie in the excellent Belvedere Hotel.
- Posting Date Nov 14, 2019.
- Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary.
- Location The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection, 27 Stephens Green, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland…
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a Chef de Partie or strong experience as a Demi Chef de Partie role.
- What will I be doing?
- Soon to re-open in November 2019, the iNua Partnership are now recruiting a Demi Chef de Partie for the renowned Fairways Hotel in Dundalk.
€27,000 a year
- The Chef de Partie will be responsible for producing a variety of food dishes to the highest standards of preparation, production and presentation under the…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- We’re currently looking for a Chef de Partie to assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is…
€30,000 - €33,000 a year
- This popular, well-run hotel in Co Dublin with extensive meeting and event facilities is seeking an experienced Senior Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team…
- We are seeking an experienced Chef de Partie to join the Kitchen team of our client, a 4-star hotel in Limerick.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.