Chef De Partie jobs
The Hotel Imperial
Dundalk, County Louth
- This position would suit an experienced chef De Partie or a Senior Commis chef with 4-5*.
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or Senior Commis chef in a…
€12 - €13 an hour
- Chef de Partie • €12.00 - € 13.00 Per hour • 16-18 Hours per week• Meal provided on shiftLooking for a career built on you?
Glenageary, County Dublin
- We are currently seeking a Chef de Partie to work in one of our Dublin sites.
- To carry out any other duties when requested by Chef / Head Chef.
- 2-3 years experience at Commis or Chef de Partie level.
- The Galway Bay Hotel is recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen team.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a Chef de Partie or strong experience as a Demi Chef de Partie role.
- What will I be doing?
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- We’re currently looking for a Chef de Partie to assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is…
€30,000 - €31,000 a year
- This popular, well-run hotel in Co Dublin with extensive meeting and event facilities is seeking an experienced Senior Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team…
- Reporting to the Head /Senior Chef de Partie Chef, the Kitchen Porter will support the chef and kitchen team in maintaining hygiene & cleanliness levels in the…
Avenue Cafe and Restaurant
Maynooth, County Kildare
- Now hiring at Main St, Maynooth.
- “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as an Demi/Chef de Partie in over 100 different countries.
- Why join the Hilton family as a Commis Chef?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.