Chemical Engineer jobs
- Would have process engineering and/or validation experience in a sterile manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in leading a technical team of…
- A relevant third level Degree or higher qualification in chemical engineering, process engineering or related technical discipline.
- Day to day, you will:
- Deliver best in class training materials and practices by working closely with the process engineers in each of the manufacturing plants.
- Scientific or technical qualification in chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls or utilities engineering.
- The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day.
- Assisting Engineering in executing projects.
- Work with device architects and device integration engineers to systematically identify key areas that need process development for our advanced devices.
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience;
- Support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report…
- As requested, provide training and mentoring to new engineers.
- Reporting to the V160 IPT Engineering Lead, the process engineer will be responsible for all…
- We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join our team in Little Island on a permanent basis.
- We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working…
- Handle chemicals and oversee off- loading of plant consumable reagents.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to working within confined spaces, fumes or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.