Chemical Process Engineer jobs
- You will be leading or supporting component criticality assessments for the process.
- How is the MSD Ireland hiring process in light of COVID-19?
- Driving continuous improvement on process & equipment operational indicators to support our future customer demand.
- What we will offer you.
- Reporting to the V160 IPT Engineering Lead, the process engineer will be responsible for all process and cleaning recipe management and documentation…
- Work with device architects and device integration engineers to systematically identify key areas that need process development for our advanced devices.
- Advocate and influence process and engineering improvements, passionately driving process excellence and continually striving for ‘breakthrough improvement’ in…
- A relevant third level Degree or higher qualification in chemical engineering, process engineering or related technical discipline.
- Day to day, you will:
- Provide Process Engineering capability specializing in process design solutions for PGCS Beverage Concentrate Manufacturing Platforms.
- Experience of process systems including reactor, centrifuges, and process improvements would be an advantage.
- We are now recruiting for a Process Engineer.
- Significant experience working within a project C&Q team as a Process engineer in the chemical/pharmaceutical industry essential including bio-pharmaceutical…
Ballina, County Mayo
- Process background desirable with healthcare, chemical or plastics experience; or alternatively within another regulated industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.