- We are currently recruiting for the position of Laboratory Technician (Chemistry), Grade 2.
- Click below for more information and to apply.
Athlone, County Westmeath
- The Quality Assurance Specialist executes the site QA activities at Alexion in order to protect the safety, quality and efficacy of our products, thereby…
- Experience in Beverage technology and flavour chemistry is desirable.
- A Subject Matter Expert with knowledge base acquired in any of the following areas of…
- To gain experience of and to perform wet chemistry testing for Registration support programs as directed and in line with the organization’s quality system and…
- Provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site.
- You will contribute to the continued success of our QC department by providing analytical services to…
- Conducts non-routine analytical chemistry studies utilizing GC/MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS, and other instrumental methods to characterize and identify unknown…
Rinn an Scidígh, County Cork
- Experience in analytical testing (HPLC, GC, UV, wet chemistry, dissolution, etc.).
- Testing, review and disposition of pharmaceutical DSs, Intermediates,…
- The full analytical scope will incorporate micro, chemistry, bioassay, raw materials, stability and in-process).
- Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
- Providing technical and chemistry support as leading Chemist in technology transfers to other sites.
- PhD in organic chemistry with significant relevant…
- This role will suit someone studying a BioScience degree/masters such as Pharma Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical chemistry.
- Bio-Tech Intern, Biologics facility.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.