Chief Executive Officer jobs
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- Ensure Best Governance and Compliance Practices.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors.
- Report to the Board on the business of the company (including…
- The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international…
- Information are strictly confidential and unless acting on the instructions of an authorised officer, on no.
- Job Title: Chief Operations Officer (COO).
Executive Edge Recruitment
- Our Clients, Part of a multi-national, are looking to recruit an CEO (Chief Executive Officer) with Transport experience for a varied and challenging role.
- The Chief Innovation and Planning Officer will lead the programme of visioning and delivering a power system in 2030 that can support 70% renewables on average …
- Ensure that the executive assistant shared service model functions in an efficient, flexible and supportive manner to the executive team.
- Ensure own and executive’s time and workload is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Zurich Treasury Services Limited ("ZTS") is looking for an Executive…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€33,344 - €39,666 a year
- Of an authorised officer, on no account must information concerning staff, patients or other.
- Purpose of the Role The successful candidate is responsible for.
- Whether you're speaking with an undergraduate college student, a tenured professor, or a chief marketing officer, you will be challenged to come up with new and…
- Key responsibilities of the compliance executive include:
- A global consulting firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a compliance executive in their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.