Chief Executive jobs
- Job Title: Chief Operations Officer (COO).
- Area of Assignment: Chief Executive Office.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- Ensure Best Governance and Compliance Practices.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors.
- Report to the Board on the business of the company (including…
- Develop an account strategy and customer contact plan for owned accounts that includes line-of-business contacts and executive-level relationships.
- Job Title: HBS07747 - Medical Scientist Staff Grade (Biochemistry).
- Closing date: 20/12/2019 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: The proposed interviews will take…
- The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international…
- Whether you're speaking with an undergraduate college student, a tenured professor, or a chief marketing officer, you will be challenged to come up with new and…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT.
- Job Title: Chief Architect – Informatics.
- Salary Scale: €68,310 - €81,883.
- Ensure own and executive’s time and workload is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Zurich Treasury Services Limited ("ZTS") is looking for an Executive…
- The Chief Innovation and Planning Officer will lead the programme of visioning and delivering a power system in 2030 that can support 70% renewables on average …
Executive Edge Recruitment
- Our Clients, Part of a multi-national, are looking to recruit an CEO (Chief Executive Officer) with Transport experience for a varied and challenging role.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.