Chief Information Officer jobs
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- He/She will have responsibility for all aspects of the organisation’s information technology and systems from the strategic plan to procurement.
- Must be able to clearly and succinctly describe difficult and complex scientific information verbally and textually for purposes of publications, promotional…
- Demonstrate tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
- OReconfirmation of all meetings for the following working day, checking attendance…
Tara, County Offaly
- For further information please contact George Wilkinson, Mill Manager, Boliden Tara Mines, + 353 (0) 46 9082336 or Katie Burke, Human Resource Officer, Boliden…
- Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for…
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
- Work directly with business units to facilitate information risk assessment and information risk management processes.
- Function: Chief Executive’s Office.
- Our Finance Transformation team helps Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) to transform the finance function from a "supporting" function to a "business partner",…
- Creative in developing approximations and build models through various phases; make complex analytical information available from a range of different sources.
- Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow?
- Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
€55,000 - €75,000 a year
- Coordinate with Group Compliance on market abuse and financial crime prevention, information barrier, transactional due diligence, wall crossing issues and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.