Chief Operating Officer jobs
- Our client, a recognised new entrant to the financial services market, has an opening for a first rate COO to join its business in Ireland.
- The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international…
- The Chief Innovation and Planning Officer will lead the programme of visioning and delivering a power system in 2030 that can support 70% renewables on average …
- To participate in the writing of standard operating procedures and other duties.
- Acting on the instructions of an authorised officer, on no account must…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Our client is a high profile well established PLC with international operations.
- Operating in the software and services solutions business, the Board now seek…
- Come join a dynamic, high-visibility team at Aptiv tapped with a key role in evolving our operating model.
- Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world…
- A proven positive career, coming from an Operational, BPO or similar commercially focused industry, a minimum of 5 years’ experience operating in a similar role…
€110,000 a year
- Salary: €110,000.00 per annum (based on a 40-hour working week).
- The role of a videoDoc Doctor (Convenient Care Doctor) will be to provide high-quality, safe,…
- Currently operating in 13 of the world's most vulnerable countries, GOAL delivers a wide range of humanitarian and development programmes, ranging from…
- In January this year, we moved one of our core legal entities to Dublin from the UK – which provides property and casualty insurance within Europe, Asia and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.