Cisco Systems jobs
- Strong working knowledge of servers and other backend system components.
- Excellent working knowledge of VOIP systems, and experience supporting Cisco UC…
Sandyford, County Dublin
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Substantial experience with MS Windows Server system administration or application server support.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshooting systems with strong…
- We are seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our team.
- This role provides high-quality, professional and effective service to both internal and external…
- Basic networking skills and familiarity with Unix/Linux systems including CLI used in checking component status and logs.
- We are dreamers and we are doers.
- Develop optimized network monitoring systems.
- Automation and continuous improvement are the keys to meeting our demands; you will be responsible for developing…
- Performing User Account Provisioning\Deprovisioning for stand alone systems, as well as subsequent User Access Period Reviews.
- Experience in customization of Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
- Your next adventure at VMware is only a click away!
- NSX is a game changer in Networking.
- System Administrator with at least 5 years hands-on system administration of Windows 2012/2016 LAN/WAN.
- Supporting Helpdesk management to ensure that they are…
York Telecom Corporation
- Provide live meeting support for Skype, Extron, Cisco telepresence and Polycom systems.
- Document, follow-up and accurately record incident work history through…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.