Civil Engineer jobs
- Qualified engineer with a minimum of an honours degree in civil engineering (Level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent.
€35,000 - €50,000 a year
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 1 – 5 years+ post graduate experience in civil engineering design.
- Civil Engineer required to join an Irish owned Civil,…
€45,000 - €60,000 a year
- You will work on a variety of civil engineering projects, including roads and general civil infrastructure.
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
€45,000 - €50,000 a year
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards…
Paul Callinan Plant Hire Ltd
- Maintain Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental records.
- Liaise and manage appointed subcontractors.
- Record plant, labour, material & additional works.
- As a civil engineer you will be working as part of a team on the design of drainage, water and roads for a range of major projects.
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- The successful Civil Engineer will have at least 4 years’ civil design experience.
- Civil Engineer – Water / Wastewater Engineer required to join an award…
€42,000 - €50,000 a year
- Our client is offering competitive salaries and fantastic potential to develop within a growing civils team.
- They specialise Commercial, Residential, Healthcare…
- We are wishing to recruit a confident engineering graduate to join our established highways and water design team in our Cork office.
- We want you to grow….
Mullingar, County Westmeath
€32,000 a year
- 3 ARCHITECTS/2 CIVIL ENGINEERS.
- Based at John Madden & Associates, Blackhall Street, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
- All treated in strictest confidence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.