Clerical jobs in Dublin
€462 - €725 a week
- The Legal Aid Board is an independent state agency which provides legal aid and advice in civil cases to persons of modest means at little cost.
Recruit Island Administration and Finance
€12.49 an hour
- Location: Smithfield, DublinContract: Temporary ongoingHours: 37 per week (Monday - Friday) Hourly pay rate: €12.49 per hour (new entrants to public sector) Key…
- Title Team Leader Claims Submissions, Clerical Officer Grade V.
- Location St Vincnets Private Hospital.
- Applications are invited for the Permanent position of…
- Title Team Leader Accounts Receivable & Cash Collections Clerical Officer Grade V.
- Location St Vincents Private Hospital.
- Proven ability to learn new systems.
€12 - €14 an hour
- Clerical Officer | €12 - €14 p/h | Dublin City | Temporary Assignment.
- As Clerical Officer you will join a highly recognised organisation located in the heart…
- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes stock and cash handling.
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes and the reduction of store costs…
- To be a successful Office and Stock Assistant you will:
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
- As a Marketing & Office assistant, your mission will be to assist the Digital Project manager & the Business Unit Manager in their responsibilities.
€12.54 an hour
- The role covers all aspects of clerical and administrative work to ensure the effective running of the Department.
- Reception duties/Answering main Switchboard.
- FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a Clerical Officer for for 4-6 weeks temporary assignment based in Dublin 2.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.