Collins Mcnicholas Electrical Control jobs
- Routine electrical maintenance of sewage treatment works and sewage pumping station plant and equipment.
- The use of computers and the ability to interrogate…
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical process plant and associated maintenance activities.
- Familiar with SCADA process control systems for process and fault…
- Fulfil electrical design work as required.
- Provide quality control for Electrical Engineering projects across all offices.
- Expert user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux.
- Ability to service, maintain & fault find electrical issues including verification of signals back to PLC for inputs and outputs as required for plant control…
- Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.