Construction Worker jobs in Dublin
- The candidate needs to be a self-starter and independent worker.
- Previous vendor negotiation and management skills for Data Center and/or upgrade construction…
Koninklijke BAM Groep nv
- Self-motivated and hard worker.
- Site manage façade subcontractors on a large scale, high headcount construction project.
- Good understanding of OH&S processes.
- Working knowledge of construction, transportation, agricultural, and/or materials handling equipment is preferred.
- Move, Build, Grow your career!
Aegis Project Controls
- At least two years of business development experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Experienced construction professionals join our team because…
Glebe Builders Limited
- Ability to lead small team of workers if required.
- Valid CSCS Card (360 Excavator) ticket essential, other construction tickets would be an advantage.
- This includes a contractor workforce ranging from 50 to 400 contingent workers encompassing outsourced construction management support, A&E firms, and key trade…
- Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
- Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Time-sheet processing is required for some workers.
- This construction company have been climbing from strength to strength over the past years.
- Experience of construction quality systems.
- 7+ years management of construction and design quality.
- We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that…
- We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.