Construction jobs in Castletroy, County Limerick
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Junior Site Engineer required for a leading Civil Engineering contractor with 1-2 years’ experience to work on a large-scale project in Limerick.
- Safe pass, Manual Handling/Abrasive Wheel Certs all essential.
- Previous experience in the construction environment would be an advantage.
ERM Engineering Construction
- The successful applicant will execute/manage Technical Engineering projects needed to support the Client’s business including process improvements, capital…
- Coordinating with Client Engineering Contractors at the working level to determine needed dates for design/engineering/material for compatibility with project…
- Excavator Drivers & Groundworkers needed for projects in Shannon & Limerick.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy…
- Experience working with leading contractors on commercial and industrial projects.
- Working on large commercial and industrial projects.
- What you need to do now.
- Trade qualifications/experience, safe pass, manual handling certificate and tools.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate paid weekly.
- Assist in preparation of design submissions of projects to the client.
- Provide information to general public; respond to citizen inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain project information (project controls).
- You must be capable of taking responsibility for a large project, ensuring the delivery of the project within…
- The EHS Advisor will be site based and will ensure that the EHS management systems for all the projects under their stewardship are implemented and maintained.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.