Consumer Goods Services jobs
- Achieve sales, service and customer satisfaction metrics as agreed with your manager.
- A third level degree or leaving certificate OR a minimum of 2 years…
- Main duties:To assist customers and provide excellent customer service.
- To provide an excellent level of customer service.
- To look professional and welcoming.
Ballyragget, County Kilkenny
- Create, build and foster meaningful relationships with key Food service and retail organizations within the MEA region.
Dunboyne, County Meath
- Align with external shared service providers where and when needed.
- Review key assumptions for service level per site and produce reporting.
- Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing…
Leixlip, County Kildare
- In preparation for expanding our Ireland service operations we are looking to increase our service support capacity.
- Level 8 degree is preferred.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service.
- Excellent knowledge of auditing companies in the consumer.
- What impact will you make?
Nenagh, County Tipperary
- Experience with RESTful services, good knowledge of HTTP communication.
- And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we…
Swords, County Dublin
- From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the core…
- Experience in creating and troubleshooting web services, such as SOAP and REST.
- Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.