Continuous Software jobs
Athlone, County Westmeath
- Are you looking to develop software for networks around the world while working in a software development team and grow your career?
- We are looking for graduate software developers, with an interest in learning about Public & Private Cloud technologies to get involved in the whole software…
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Optimise, profile and debug software components.
- Understanding of continuous delivery and experience in automated…
IT Search & Selection
- 2+ years' experience with demonstrated success at the Associate level in software development and software development practices or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of software development working in an agile environment.
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration and deployment.
- Performing a continuous financial markets and macro indicators monitoring activity, and supporting to the preparation of the various investments meetings.
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- This position will represent Planning, Materials Management and Logistics by supporting all relevant modular aspects of new software implementation and other…
- 10+ years software development using a modern OOO language.
- Agile processes, Devops, automated testing and continuous deployment.
- 1+ years of people management.
- Experience using and configuring continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines.
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and…
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.