Cook Group jobs
- Provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to customers and Cook Medical Sales teams throughout Europe.
- Reporting to: Customer Support Team Leader.
- Plan, implement, configure and troubleshoot database instances within the Cook Medical IT Infrastructure, including servers and related software.
- The primary function of this role is to provide Quality Engineering support to Production, Quality Control, Purchasing, Facilities, IT, Regulatory, Analytical…
- Assist the relevant Division management in Cook by creating effective operational tools to facilitate educational program.
- High level of self-motivation.
- As a team, we are continuously searching for ways to bring innovative solutions to business challenges.
- If you have a mind-set for detail, an aptitude for…
- O Manage Quality Systems compliance within designated teams/group.
- O Technical responsibility for all products and projects with assigned group.
- The Regulatory Affairs Project Officer carries out the Administration and Project Management duties for the Regulatory Affairs group.
- Ability to communicate effectively on an individual and group basis.
- Work collaboratively with the Manager, Customer Support Operations, EMEA to ensure that…
- Support other cross functional groups to deliver company goals.
- O Work closely to build effective relationships with cross functional groups to achieve project…
- To proactively promote a positive Health and Safety environment for all employees.
- The Environmental Health and Safety Specialist will provide technical support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.