Corrib Oil jobs
- To prioritise customer service, ensuring that transactions are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Checkout operation and processing of customer sales and…
- This role provides excellent scope for an experienced Administrator who will provide comprehensive customer service and administrative support working as part…
Port Laoise, County Laois
- Managing and motivating the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- Demonstration of a ‘hands-on’ approach to management, which will include checkout…
Cluain Cearbán, County Mayo
- Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager supervises all areas of the day to day management of the store ensuring all customers receive the highest…
- Manage/own budget for maintenance/repairs of oil equipment across the group including managing service levels of third-party maintenance provider.
- Deliver and collect Corrib Oil products on a daily basis as per scheduled requirements.
- Maintain regular contact with Operations Director and/or Transport…
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed?
- In addition to the above qualities’ applicants should hold;
- To prepare and serve high quality food offering in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To work the daily operations in the kitchen (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner…
Mullingar, County Westmeath
- The Fresh Foods Manager, reporting to the Area Fresh Foods Manager, is responsible for managing the Deli department in a professional and competent manner,…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Corrib Oil are seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals with retail experience and exceptional customer service skills to join our team at our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.