Customer Service jobs
Lough George, County Clare
- You will commence the role as a Grade 1 Agent Level 1, after successful completion of 12 months service subject to passing the probationary period and…
- : Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get: • Industry leading pay rates • A bonus…
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Our Contact Centre is growing and we’re looking for highly…
- Some of the benefits you will receive along the way..
- If you have the passion to succeed in a growing and innovative organisation and have the desired…
- In addition, this role will have direct responsibility for supporting the Inbound & Outbound Teams in delivering the strategic priorities as set out by ARYZTA…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Put our customers at ease.
- Listen to our customers, it’s the first step to providing a great experience and we love how passionate our customers are about our…
- We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere.
- Someone who goes above and beyond on projects A-Z.
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all…
- Travel may be required outside of Ireland, so the applicant must have, or be able to obtain, a valid passport with no restrictions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.