Customer Service jobs in Tullow, County Carlow
€24,104 - €39,796 a year
- Note: The ‘essential’ qualifications, knowledge, skills and behavioural competencies outlined above are ‘must-have’ which will be used in the selection process.
- At New Look we spend our days working to improve the way we do business , our only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference,…
- I am currently working with a leading Carlow / Kilkenny based organisation who are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Office Administrator to join their team.
- This role requires an experienced individual to handle service calls, spare parts orders, and customer services functions of the company's Irish Service…
€11.65 an hour
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service.
- Full time position (12-18 Month Contract) - €11.65 per hour plus Sunday allowance.
- Be flexible with your working hours.
- Thinks with the mind of the end customer at all times, ensuring solutions seek to improve the customer experience and delight their customers.
- They develop, mentor and coach team members while promoting and facilitating their professional development and ensures plans are in place to elevate the…
- No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of existing and new features through both manual and automated testing and use of continuous integration techniques, where…
- Able to effectively coach and mentor.
- This means we are constantly improving and innovating in order to meet current and future expectations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.