Customer Support Analyst jobs
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in customer support and or technical support role in a call center environment.
- What we are looking for:
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Perform detailed analysis to manage and support supply chain decision making (e.g. product allocation decisions).
- Executing Supply Chain reporting as required.
- Assisting the quality analyst and reporting analyst in driving quality customer care outcomes.
- Love resolving issues for your customers.
- You should be passionate about numbers and data and able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of Alison.
- Experience delivering measurable results in customer support or business strategy.
- Lead efforts in creating quality assessment systems of complex customer…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- Identifying and prioritising customer support queries.
- Demonstrating superior customer service in handling enquiries.
- Previous Support experience is required.
- Handle sensitive escalated customer issues.
- Do you have what it takes to continuously provide outstanding Customer support?
- What would you do all day?
- The Security Operations Centre (SOC) provides front line support to Clients worldwide for our comprehensive internet security solutions.
- Finished Goods team member, providing accounting support & supply chain management knowledge for existing and new business models.
- Then create the next version.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners.
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.