Data Analyst jobs
- Work closely with senior data analysts within the CoE to design and develop appropriate solutions for new business requirements.
- Key deliverables of the role.
AP Credit Life Protection
Shannon, County Clare
- Experience of high volume data analytics with a proven track record in change management.
- This role will have responsibility for delivering a detailed and…
- Daily and monthly data management.
- Running reports and data analysis.
- This role involves helping Project Managers with data management and analysis, finance and…
- Minimum 3-5+ years relevant data analytics or data quality management experience.
- Prepare and consolidate data for established, periodic review and maintain…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Collaboration with the wider business to determin data & BI requirements.
- Process data requests in a timely and efficient manner in line with agreed SLA and…
- Excellent computing and data processing skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one of the following: SQL, Python, Java,…
- Data sources include medical and pharmacy claims data, hospital data, electronic medical record data, and prospective observational study data.
- Expert experience pulling large and complex data using SQL;4.
- Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau);5.
- Use advanced analytics practises to delve deeper into trends and patterns in the data.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team delivering actionable insights…
- Ability to create to visualizations data using Tableau is a key requirement.
- Set up robust process to improve Data collection, integration & processing to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.