Data Analyst jobs
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- Through profiling existing data, design the solution to meet the documented requirements.
- Functions will include profiling data sets, gathering business query…
- The role will focus on management and understanding of large data sets, utilizing data analysis, data mining and data representation techniques to deliver…
- Analyzing data in a given language and identifying potential issues.
- Language Data Analysts will analyze data in a given language and identify potential issues.
- ORDS partners with market data vendors and technology to design and implement data processes and controls to ensure that the highest standards of data is…
- Excellent computing and data processing skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one of the following: SQL, Python, Java,…
- Reporting to the Head of Collections and Recoveries - the successful applicant will have responsibility for all C&R data, pertaining to activity and performance…
Cushman & Wakefield
- Performing data integrity testing datasets.
- Responsible for collecting, entering data into databases.
- The role will develop your skills, allow you to review…
- Experience building and deploying scaled data and analytics platforms including data-modeling, architecture & optimisation for the same.
- Expert experience pulling large and complex data using SQL;4.
- Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau);5.
- Performs business requirements analysis for all data modifications associated with population of the data warehouses and extraction of data from the data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.