- Knowledge of data governance tools and data quality practices.
- Understanding of data modelling solutions.
- Coordinate the activities of the data analytics team…
Shannon, County Clare
- Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including recording traceable information on…
- Reference and static data maintenance.
- Strong analytical ability working with different sets of data.
- Ability to use Xceptor for the automation of data flows.
- Support Global Supply Planning team through maintenance of master data and other analysis to support the business requirements.
- Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities.
- Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security…
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built…
- In addition to data creation and governance, this role will also be responsible for data analysis and creating innovative, automated alternatives to existing…
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
Athlone, County Westmeath
- 2-3 years of experience in data analysis nd report generation.
- Establishment of awareness campaigns ensuring that data is recorded centrally, distributed…
- As part of the team you will be responsibilities for a variety of duties include customer support, data processing and analysis, digital communications and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.