- Providing data analysis service to the Glanbia business to identify insight in their business data and provide recommendation for action.
- Who we’re looking for.
Cushman & Wakefield
- Performing data integrity testing datasets.
- Responsible for collecting, entering data into databases.
- The role will develop your skills, allow you to review…
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Building data models, using Macros, pivots tables and being able to understand data.
Athlone, County Westmeath
- Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation and pre-processing.
- Provide thought guidance, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics,…
- As a Data Analyst, your role will comprise a combination of critical data analysis tasks, such as building/running reports, interpretation of data, identifying…
- The team builds custom data pipelines, data models, and dashboards, and manages all the underlying infrastructure.
- We started with one event: Web Summit.
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- The candidate will be involved in the provision of key aspects of the data governance function including compliance monitoring, policies and standards, data…
- Coordinate with data management teams, studies and programs of studies and independently oversee the performance of data management activities on multiple…
- Are you passionate about improving the quality of data in a big data environment?
- Experience with data analysis to support decision-making an advantage.
- Less than 2 years of experience data related domain.
- You will be joining a full-stack, Agile team of diverse data scientists, data engineers, and infrastructure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.