Director Strategy jobs
- Have 5+ years experience working in an international business and experience in a consulting or strategy role.
- In this role, you'll get to:
- As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Assist other team members to execute all steps of Salesforce’s Go-to-Market strategy in EMEA (market segmentation, headcount planning, implementation of sales…
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content and PR strategy as needed.
- You will work closely with the marketing directors from each of our priority…
- Support and guide Country Directors to develop and implement GOAL's country strategies in Uganda, Sudan, South Sudan and Ethiopia in line with GOAL's strategic…
- Setting and communicating manufacturing strategy to both internal Stakeholders and the TPM hosts.
- Senior Level Development and implementation of long term…
- Reporting to the CEO, the Director of International Programmes will serve as a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT), sharing collective responsibility…
- Applicants should have a proven track record at a senior level and should have experience at a strategic and operational leadership ability level in driving and…
- The role will be responsible for supporting the multiple Quality Assurance strategies, systems and processes for all phases of the project.
- Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.