Director of Studies jobs
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Searches for and studies new ways to increase the productivity of employees and Design Group.
- Monitors reading material coming into the office and circulate…
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Review market research and feasibility studies to analyse the viability of alternative business development opportunities.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a…
- The candidate will be confident in preparing feasibility studies, preliminary and detailed design and administration of contracts through construction and…
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field of study.
- Audit Director – Investor Services and Europe.
- Recruit, train, supervise and develop staff.
- + Involvement in environmental studies and EIA’s;
- + Manages complex planning studies, development applications and reviews.
- + Ireland based planning experience.
Athlone, County Westmeath
- The QC function on site currently offers many supports in terms of stability studies, alternate release testing site for final finished product.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- A career within Corporate and Business Strategy services, will provide you with the…
- Masters and/or PhD in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Econometrics, or other relevant field of study.
- As the largest health insurance payer in the United…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.