Driving jobs in Louth
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Site Engineer required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to a large-scale housing project in Louth.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as…
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- Health and Safety Officer with 2 years+ experience required to join a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work a large pharma project in Louth.
- Ability to recognize the need for and lead through change management initiates while maintaining and driving teammate engagement.
- You’ll be driving projects through to delivery.
- You’ll be proactively driving modelling initatives from inception.
- Hands on experience with SQL, Python or R.
- Be responsible for conversion rates across our digital assets, driving KPIs, performing on-demand site performance and conversion analysis or troubleshooting.
BMS Sales Recruitment
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Responsible for driving equipment efficiencies and operational performance.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will carry out the following:
- To embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward.
- TTM Healthcare are recruiting for a Relief Pharmacist…
Eimard Electronics Ltd
Dunleer, County Louth
- Possess a good driving knowledge of Dublin City streets and routes.
- Applicants, please note that we expect to conduct telephone and person to person interviews…
- Working and driving resources from Technology Center with close collaboration with R&D Manager.
- Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a…
€35,000 a year
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- SCL Sales are a Sales Outsourcing company working exclusively on behalf of Ireland's leading Energy Supplier Electric Ireland.
- Key interest in Customer Service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.