- The Ecommerce Backend Developer will work as part of a team alongside a Technical Lead, further developers and Project Manager.
- Strong working knowledge of Git.
- The Ecommerce Frontend Developer will work as part of a team alongside a Technical Lead, further developers and Project Manager.
- Experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Passionate about ecommerce, well informed about latest online marketing developments and digital technologies.
- Analytics, optimisation and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field or equivalent practical experience.
€25 an hour
- These include but are not limited to:
- Experience in desired area of the business.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- We are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst with experience in manufacturing, retail and eCommerce industry.
- Answer all vendor inquiries and resolves issues.
- To learn more about the world's largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest Groupon news.
- Are you ambitious, driven and courageous.
- Job_Description_Summary: With 209 million active accounts in more than 200 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal is one of the world’s fastest…
- Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- What we are looking for:
- Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.