Electrical Control jobs
ERM Engineering Construction
- Electrical Team Leader responsible for Project Delivery and Project Controls.
- Ideally at least 12 years as Electrical Engineer.
- MV and LV Power system design.
- Prepare construction Installation Work Packs (IWPs) for electrical equipment, containment, grounding/earthing installations, instrumentation & controls, low…
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3 + years post graduate experience working as an Electrical Design Engineer within an engineering consultancy…
- The Electrical Assembler applies electrical theory and related knowledge to test, build, and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and…
- Advanced Manufacturing, Electrical and Control Eng., Aircraft Systems, Pharmaceutical Technology, Vacuum Technology, Automation and Instrumentation, Electronic…
- The successful candidate will therefore be required to integrate and control the relevant components of the wearable system.
- Two (2) or more years of electrical design experience with process control loops, motor controls and instrument connections.
- Execute other tasks as assigned.
- Project manages automation centered projects & control system modification, ensuring that verification & validation procedures are implemented;
- The Trainee Electrical Engineer will work with the electrical and automation design team on the development of electrical and automation control systems for…
- Candidates should be familiar with mechanical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- EEO is the law - Poster Supplement.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.