Energy Utilities jobs
- Strong analytical skillset to support review of energy procurement strategies, utility tariffs, energy projects and power contracts.
- Support the implementation of an energy management strategy;
- Support the development or energy management strategy for client.
- Review and analyse Utility usage.
Celtic Anglian Water Ltd.
Ringsend, County Dublin
- Established in 1998, Celtic Anglian Water (CAW) is a subsidiary company of the UK’s Anglian Water Group.
- Headquartered in Dublin, CAW employs over 90 people at…
- Experience working with electric utilities, regulators, clean energy advocates, energy policy makers, or other energy industry stakeholders.
- The Dublin Waste-to-Energy project is a Public Private Partnership (PPP) between Dublin City Council (acting on behalf of the four Dublin Local Authorities) and…
- Carry out Direct Debit Reviews to ensure Fixed DD’s are in line with bills and energy usage.
- We wish to recruit an Operations Team Members to support the…
- Review and optimisation of electricity and energy management.
- Supporting and optimisation of key site utilities including chilled water distribution.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- RPS is currently recruiting a Data Analyst / Engineer to join our team for a secondment with a major utility client based in…
- Previous experience in a customer service/utilities environment /sales environment would be beneficial to the application.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinate overall energy awareness program with staff and out-sourced personnel with a focus on expense reduction initiatives through energy conservation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.