English Language jobs
- Fluency in English and a European language.
- Collections Associate- English & EU Language.
- As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to manage…
- Outstanding linguistic skills in both the language outlined above and English.
- Editorial, creative and/or journalistic skills and up-to-date with language and…
- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way.
- Willing and able to travel.
- This is a unique opportunity to join Voxpro - powered by TELUS International and be part of the team that really makes a difference.
€9.80 an hour
- PART TIME - EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
- YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
- Salary: €9.80 per hour.
- Hours: 15-20 hours within business hours.
- Business level English is required and an Eastern European language is preferred (e.g. Hungarian, Bulgarian, Croatian or Czech).
- WHAT YOU GET FROM US.
€10.51 an hour
- Ability to speak additional languages is desired.
- Ability to speak and understand the English language.
- Customer Service Agent (Passenger Services)-2010815.
Castlebar, County Mayo
- This role has responsibility for delivering a first class customer service.
- Customer Service Agents are strong team players who are passionate about putting the…
- Minimum of 12 months’ previous experience internationalisation\localisation process for Polish language.
- You will be responsible for.
- At Voxpro we believe in supporting the talent within the company and encouraging our employees to grow and succeed.
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.