- Own the budget of the facilities contracts, on an ongoing basis track performance against budget and identify areas of improvement and implement cost reduction.
Bray, County Wicklow
- This will use the facility in Ireland as a pilot location.
- Work facilities and environmental teams to assess Commscopes current energy consumption profile and…
- This role requires a hands on facilities operative working in a fast paced security conscious environment.
- You will maintain the building both internally and…
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Reporting To: Life Sciences Lead.
- Job Purpose: The position is responsible for ensuring that all GMP & Non GMP maintenance standards are maintained and…
- Our manufacturing facilities produce and supply the world with over 15,000 different food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products throughout the world.
CBW Staffing Solutions
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- The Facilities Manager (FM) is responsible for managing all aspects of facilities…
- 2+ years’ experience in facilities administration & operational support.
- Experience in a coordinator role working within facilities, events, hospitality or…
- Preparing computer facilities for presentations.
- You will be part of a fun and energetic team and have an excellent opportunity to develop valuable skills…
€29,502 a year
- Outstanding recreational, cultural and sporting facilities further enhance this exceptional learning and research environment.
- Contact Email : Job ID : 036968.
- Knowledge of critical facilities operations.
- Escalate issues to facility management as needed.
- Facebook is seeking a Critical Facilities Engineer to join our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.