Finance Director jobs
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Qualifications & Experience • Minimum 10-15 years PQE gained in a senior finance management position with relevant sector experience.
- Lead the streamlining of the Irish business to create one dynamic finance and accounting team.
- The role will entail the management and development of the local…
- CBRE GWS is seeking a highly experienced Finance Director in Dublin to join our growing team.
- 1 Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and…
- As the largest health insurance payer in the United States, and as one of the largest healthcare services providers, UnitedHealth Group provides a professional…
- Experience in finance consolidation and planning/forecasting.
- Full understanding of finance processes in a multinational organization, preferably also including…
- The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business.
- Building a scalable and efficient global accounting and finance function.
- What you'll be doing.
- Where appropriate, guide the process of trouble-shooting complex finance dynamics with managers and finance business partners.
- In this role you will;
- The Director of International Operations and Strategy will play a pivotal role in our International GTM strategy in collaboration with key functional leaders…
€100,000 - €150,000 a year
- In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job.
- Demonstrated proficiency with government grants, public/private donors and finance management is also required as is an ability to analyse complex…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.